Immerse yourself in culture and thrilling adventure at one of the oldest historic sites in the Western hemisphere!
Designed as a model city in 1790, the Port of Falmouth hosts the world’s largest cruise ships. Chukka showcases the history of Falmouth in fun and exciting ways, with tours provided at Good Hope Estate.
Good Hope boasts over 2,000 acres of lush plant life, primary jungle and the majestic Martha Brae River. From River-Tubing and Zipline Canopy adventures to Estate Tours and the Appleton Run Tasting Experience, Good Hope offers a variety of tours unlike any other location.
Jamaica Good Hope Cultural Explorers Pass – Immerse yourself in culture at one of the oldest historic sites in the Western hemisphere!
- Jamaica High Tea At Good Hope Estate – Enjoy the tradition of high tea at Good Hope Estate. This beautiful plantation house, set on 2,000 lush acres in the mountains, is one of Jamaica’s most storied and illustrious great houses.
- Jamaica Good Hope Estate Pass – Explore a beautifully preserved plantation and discover its unique culture!
- Jamaica Zipline Canopy – Fly through the forest with this breathtaking zipline canopy tour! Get a new perspective as you explore the heart of Jamaica!
- Jamaica ATV Safari – Take a ride on the wild side in our amazing ATV safari through the brilliant Jamaican backcountry!
- Jamaica Dune Buggy Adventure – Take an off-road ride on the wild side! This dune buggy safari is an unforgettable tour through Jamaica’s backcountry.
- Jamaica River Tubing Safari – Find fun for the whole family in this river tubing adventure! Dip into the cool waters of Jamaica, from enchanting lagoons to challenging rapids!