A week long culinary festival that offers several different type of activities. It takes place May 22 to May 29, 2014. The main festival takes place on Grizzly’s Plantation Cove, Richmond, St.Ann, which is ideally placed in the centre of Jamaica’s north coast. You can attend one or all the events and in each case you will enjoy a truly unique culinary experience plus first class musical entertainment.
Jamaica Epicurean Escape
The festival is a versatile family event targeting an extensive profile of patrons including food and wine enthusiasts, culinary specialists, music and art lovers, trendsetters and just those persons seeking a relaxing and entertaining day with friends and family.
Our patrons will be able to taste from over 32 food stations, participate in seminars, chef demonstrations, and a lot more. Another important component of the festival is culinary education aimed at expanding the knowledge base of our patrons around various food and beverage related concepts including healthy cooking, different or emerging cooking techniques as well as understanding the origins and production of certain products
*GENERAL TICKET INCLUDES:
• Taste coupons that will allow you to sample food from up to six (6) food stations.
• Access to seminars, demonstrations, entertainment
• Access to discount child ticket
• On-site parking
**THE LOUNGE TICKET OFFERS ALL THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE GENERAL TICKET PLUS:
• Access to the Exclusive Lounge at the Global Escape and Caribbean Escape
• Front Stage access for entertainment
• Gourmet food & drinks in the Lounge
• Exclusive Lounge parking access
*** RAW FOOD – SPECIAL DISCOUNTED JAMAICAN RESIDENT RATE